- Semi Detached House
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen and Family Bathroom
- Driveway Parking
- Available 25th October 2019
- Open Day 29th August 2019
Property Wise are delighted to offer for let this well presented two double bedroom semi detached home in the extremely popular and sought after location of Priory Park. The property features gas central heating, driveway for two cars, modern kitchen with gas hob/oven, side access to south facing rear garden with shed. Both bedrooms have built in wardrobes, loft access with ladder and light, under stairs storage, modern bathroom with shower over bath. EPC rating D.
AVAILABLE FROM 25TH OCTOBER
*********OPEN DAY ARRANGED FOR THURSDAY 29th AUGUST STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY************
Call us now to avoid disappointment.
For properties in England the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that, in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
* Holding Deposit : 1 week's rent
* Security Deposit: (per tenancy for rent under £50,000 per year) Five week's rent. This covers damage or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy
* Security Deposit : (per tenancy for rent over £50,000 per year) Six week's rent. This covers damage or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy
* Unpaid Rent: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent. Please Note: This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears
* Lost Keys or other Security Device(s): Tenants are liable for the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed then the actual cost of a locksmith, new lock and replacement key(s) for the tenant,landlord and any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15 ( inc.Vat) per hour for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security device(s)
* Variation of Contract (Tenant's Request): £50 (inc.Vat) per agreed variation. To cover costs associated with taking landlord's instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents
*Change of Sharer (Tenant's Request): £50 (inc.Vat) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher. To cover costs associated with taking landlord's instructions, new tenant referencing and Right-to Rent checks, deposit registration and the preparation and execution of new legal documents
* Early Termination (Tenant's request): Should the tenant wish to terminate their contract before the end date, they shall be liable for the landlord's costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy (as far as the end date) until the start date of the replacement tenancy.
Independent Redress: The Property Ombudsman. Member Number: D13206
Client Money Protection: Property Mark. Member Number CO127289